- Appointments are required for all work in LineStudio.
- We respectfully ask that you silence your cell phone during workouts, and that you step outside or into the changing room to speak on the telephone.
- Following your session, we ask that you move to the front of Studio A for additional stretching or to chat with friends, so that others may continue their workout.
- Suggested studio attire: socks or bare feet; loose, comfortable clothing or modest exercise wear.
- We require a 24-hour notice for cancellation of a session in the studio. Sessions that are cancelled with less notice will be charged at the regular session rate.